During the last five years Mineral makeup is gaining more and more popularity among the women, make-up artists and dermatologist all over the world. Mineral makeup is made from 100 percent micronized minerals and contains no chemicals that usually irritate the skin.
All mineral makeup products are free of talc, fragrance, silicones, chemicals, rice powders, mica, fillers, oils, wax and are dye-free. The reason why the mineral makeup is so popular today is that it improves the health of the skin and doesn’t contain harsh ingredients.
Mineral makeup is appropriate for all skin types, including dry and hyper sensitive skins. It is made from pure mineral elements – zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, etc. that are sterilized and pulverized into a powder, as well as pure iron which absorbs heat.
It’s made entirely from pure pigments. The ingredients containing in mineral makeup offer broad – spectrum sun protection, calm and soothe the skin and are anti-inflammatory.
Mineral makeup keeps your skin hydrated all day long and has UV protective filters – it protects your skin from the harmful influences. It’s appropriate for all skin types and ages. Mineral makeup doesn’t clog the pores, doesn’t dry the skin, mats shine areas and protects the delicate areas.
It’s ideal for hiding dark, red spots, broken capillaries and acne scars.
Mineral makeup is the only makeup that you can apply after chemical peel, microdermabrasion or laser resurfing with no risk of inflammation or allergic reaction. It contains ingredients that help to protect your skin by providing protection from the sun’s UV rays, free radicals and wind.
Mineral makeup works especially well for mature skins because it reflects light – hide fine lines and wrinkles.
If your skin is very oily mineral makeup is perfect for you because the minerals absorb the excess oil, allow your skin to breathe naturally, and because mineral makeup doesn’t contain oils and talc it won’t clog the pores.
You can use it to hide blemishes and discoloration – it easily covers redness and evens out skin tone.
The dermatologist recommend mineral makeup to patients who suffer from severe acne, rosacea, have skin allergies and eczemas because the minerals heal the skin and nourish it.
Mineral makeup provides long-lasting and flawless coverage because it absorbs the excess oils and doesn’t cause sweating. I always recommend using mineral face powder to my clients because it sets the foundation and allow it to stay in place all day long, never cakes or creases.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS:
- provides excellent sun protection
- 100% hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
- won’t irritate your skin
- appropriate for all skin types, even for those with hyper sensitive skin
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- clams and sooths irritated skin
- doesn’t support bacteria
- improves the health of your skin
- won’t crease or smear during the day
- replenishes and protects your skin
- 100% chemically-free
- provides long-lasting and flawless coverage
- calms and reduces redness in rosacea or acne prone skin
- isn’t heavy or cakey
- is dermatologist and plastic surgeon recommended
- provides lightweight feel of the makeup
- evens out skin tone
- easy to apply
- allows your skin to breathe
- less likely to become contaminated
- reduces the appearance of aging
- ideal for all skin types from oily to hyper sensitive skin
- offers a natural, healthy look