Our hair will always be the one of the most powerful weapons in our seduction arsenal because it’s probably the most potent of our secondary sexual characteristics.
Glossy hair will length and volume, not only suggest health and fertility in a woman, but also serves to frame and highlight her most seductive features. It comes in variety of colors, shapes, sizes.
To keep healthy and beautiful, proper attention is needed. Applying harsh products, providing improper services can cause the structure become weakened or damaged.
The goal of basic hair care is to minimize damage to the cuticle layer.
Here are some simple rules to follow:
- Shampoo gently. Wet the hair thoroughly with water that isn’t too hot. Massage the scalp with the tips of fingers instead of the fingernails to avoid scalp irritation. Rinse to remove all traces of shampoo residue. Shampoos contain a combination of surfactants which are responsible for the cleansing action. A shampoo for oily hair should have a surfactant with oil-removing qualities.
- Washing everyday can dry it out and cause the color to fade, especially if the shampoo contains harsh surfactants, which removes not only the dirt but also and the oil.
- Chemically treated tends to be drier and more fragile than non-chemically treated. Therefore, a mild shampoo formulated for chemically treated is highly recommended.
- Use a conditioner following the shampoo. A conditioner will coat the hair shaft with a thin film that smooths down roughened cells and fills in the uneven surface.
- Comb wet with a wide-toothed, smooth-edged comb, but never brush wet, it may snap with pulling.
- You should shampoo as often as necessarily to keep looking good and your scalp comfortable. Those who have oily hair, live or work in dirty and smoky environments may need to shampoo daily. For the others once or twice a week is usually sufficient.
- If your hair needs conditioning use a post-shampoo conditioner rather than a conditioning shampoo. The two-in-one products aren’t very nourishing.
- Regular heat-styling robs moisture and oil, leaving it more prone to split ends and breakage.
- Don’t use too much styling products, instead coat just the ends.
- If you want to cut blow-drying time and create volume, flick your head upside down and brush from the nape.
- If you want to camouflage the re-growth line, part on the side, by creating a zigzag parting or pull hair back into a ponytail.
- Try not to touch too often.
To learn more see also the articles:
What do you think about this post?5 Comments »